Saturday 27 September 2014

Top 5 Collections of Milan Fashion Week


I'm not going to do any long, shmancy intro for this post. You know what it's about. I'm assuming you read the title. So, here are my 5 favourite collections of Milan Fashion Week. 






5: Andrea Incontri 

This collection embodies femininity as well as class.  The prints are so innovative, eye catching and radiate beauty. It reminds me of when a ink is dropped into a glass of water and begins to mix.






 I love this collection - it definitely would be higher if it wasn't for the diversity of the other collections.


4: No. 21

 

 

What initially drew me to this collection was the khaki coloured dress. For some reason, I was reminded of the army and of trench warfare and I do like that whole 'women doing it for themselves' vibe it gives me. I also loved the outer lace trimming on the skirts. BUT. And a big BUT. I HATE THE SHOES. With a passion. I feel like it's a waste of material to have extra bits hanging off a pair of shoes! What are they?! Wings?! 












3: Iceberg




Sophistication merged with urban, street style. I great balance that adds character to the entire collection. I love it.

2: Les Copains

 





This collection is a little different to my usual tastes. I usually love collections with urban trimmings and have never really been a fan of overly feminine collections, but this one is an exception. It says "I'm girly, yet independent; I cry at Titanic, but I kill my own spiders". I really do love this collection.



1: Trussardi

 

 

 

 

 

I don't think this collection needs describing. I don't need to tell you why I love it. It has everything.

So, what do you guys think? Am I wrong? Did I miss any collections? Let me know in the comments!
God bless! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)