Sunday 27 July 2014

Possible Recreation Inspiration?


Hey guys! So I thought I would share with you an outfit I saw that I am thinking of recreating. The picture is courtesy of Neiicey of Natural Neiicey - check out her Youtube channel! 
Generally, this outfit is stylish and is one that can be dressed up or down for any occasion. The top is simple but trendy and, you may not have noticed, but it has a slight tail at the back, which makes the outfit a little more formal. The necklace is absolutely beautiful! It's bold and stands out which I believe is important because I really think that every outfit needs a focus point, whether it is a particular colour or item and the necklace is this focus point. The heels also add to the formality of the outfit and are gorgeous and definitely in - I've seen so many people sporting these strappy stilletos as of late and I think I need to be looking into acquiring a pair! The jeans really do the opposite to the outfit, that is to say, that they cancel out the formality of the top, necklace and heels by giving off a more chilled, relaxed air with the rips and worn areas in them. I would definitely wear this outfit out to dinner or to any event that requires smart/casual dressing. I personally would add a red clutch or shoulder bag to really tie this outfit together and create a focus point of red for the outfit, but it looks perfectly fine without!
So, tell me what you think, I love to hear your comments! 
God bless :)


18 comments:

  1. Recreating an oufit is definitely a cool idea! I would have believed that is a printed top haha:) The necklace is very eye-catching.

    http://www.stripedlune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It took me a while to realise it was a necklace aswell!

      Delete
  2. I am so loving those pants!

    ♡, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute summary look! love the sandals!

    http;//www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the look.
    xo

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAbulous ripped dungareees! And you have the BEST hair!!! And your necklace is so geometric cool!
    Kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish that was me! But thanks for the comment :-)

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)