Saturday 20 September 2014

Top 5 Collections of LFW




London Fashion Week has come and gone and I thought I'd give you guys my favourite SS15 collections. So, lets get straight into it!

5: David Koma 

I was once a hater when it came to asymmetrical clothing. But this collection completely changed my mind. It's perfect. I can't actually explain how much I like it! The pastel colours, the various materials and (obviously) the asymmetrical designs are great! 

























4: Topshop Unique


The first thing that stood out to me about this collection was the colours. There is a repetition of the colours that make up the Union Jack - red, blue and white, and after the events of this week Scotland's referendum etc, the collection seemed to me to be a metaphor for this, for future reference that Britain needs Scotland to be Britain. In the words of Gordon Brown: We're better together. 












3: Temperley London 

 

 


I love the patterns, the relaxed suit, the Sherlock Holmes style scarf - this is something you would definitely spot me wearing in the Spring/Summer seasons! It's effortless, yet chic, fashionable and stylish. 















2: Jamie Wei Huang 





   
The belt and pocket detailing really saturates this entire collection, giving it just a light touch of street to compliment the feminine materials and designs.
















1: Lulu & Co






The colours, the designs, the street style influence - this Lulu & Co collection has it all! 

4 comments:

  1. I adore the David Koma collection. It, along with the Topshop Unique collection, is one of my favorites of London Fashion Week. I also really enjoyed the Preen collection. Great reviews. I am so glad you shared your thoughts about the show. I had not yet seen the Jamie Wei Huang but am impressed with the final look you featured here. That dress is so cute. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely am enjoying my weekend, thank you! I haven't actually seen the Preen collection yet, but I will certainly be taking a look!

      Delete
  2. the colours and pattern look awesome :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)