Tuesday 30 December 2014

Versus: Rachel Green and Monica Geller

Besides Julia Roberts, the 90s had other style icons, particularly in TV. The hit comedy series 'Friends' for example, was the home to two characters with impeccable style in my opinion. So, lets explore why Rachel Green and Monica Geller have made it as style icons and you can tell me who's style you prefer!

Rachel Green 










Monica Geller 












Both girls 

 

So let me know who's style you prefer! I personally love aspects of the style of both girls!
I need your opinions - let me know in the comments below!

God bless! 

5 comments:

  1. I love both but prefers Rachel's! ;)
    I wish you very happy holidays Annoa!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tough one but Rachel's style is probably my overall favourite :) Happy New Year xx

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rachel's style, I feel like a lot of her outfits definitely inspired the 90s style that's coming back, especially the last one, nice picks!!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel's style wins for me. But Monica had her moments. Love them both!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)