Thursday 28 August 2014

Double Bag Trend - Hit or Miss?

                                           

So recently, Madame RiRi was seen sporting two bags while out and about. Now typically, I ignore fashion trends 'thought up' by Rihanna, as her last invention was... how shall I say... Less than satisfactory? I personally would like to burn every bucket hat ever made. But, weirdly enough, this one caught my eye. Not only because Alexander Wang has deemed it safe while presenting his AW collection for Balenciaga this year, but also because for a long time I have been waiting for a revolution in which doubling up items becomes mainstream! I can't even express to you guys how long I have dreamed to step out with multiple watches on my wrist, odd converses on my feet and layered jeans hanging from my waist! Finally that time has come to layer up items - multiply fashion!
So what do you guys think? Could layered items be a hit in our next fashion season? Are doubled bags a hit or miss?

18 comments:

  1. Yea..not really for me. Its a miss for me, Annoa. Gotta stop! Lol!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm I would say a miss for fashion purposes! But I have to have an extra bag with me to work to carry all the extra things work give me ha but I normally have a tiny backpack on with my essentials and a shopper for my extras x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Leeli, great to hear what you think thanks!! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not a supporter of this double bag trend! haha. I think it's not practical to bring two bags at a time. But, nice writing you got there! ;)

    ♡, Jamie of www.spotlightonjamie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about carrying two bags but if they are lovely as those ones there, why not haha!

    www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I THINK I HAVE A LOVE AND HATE RELATIONSHIP FOR DOUBLE BAGS . FOR ME I DO THIS WHEN I AM TAKING A WHOLE LOT OF WORK LOAD HOME FROM THE OFFICE OR VICE VERSA ,THIS IS WHEN I KNOW MY OTHER SMALLER BAG WON'T TAKE EVERYTHING. Forget trends,i wouldn't double up bags if i didnt need it -It's got to be practical for me. Nice post dear.

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I completely get where you're coming from! Thanks xx

      Delete
  6. I don't think I could walk around with two bags

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like those bags, but just no together! Thanks for sharing.

    Jessica
    notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)