Saturday 29 November 2014

SUITS

My newest obsession: suits.
Despite my lack of them, I really do love the way women look in suits! So, I thought I'd show you guys just a few of the suit styles I love and hope to get in the near future!
Yes, Julia Roberts is modelling most of these as she is definitely a style icon when it comes to suits!

1) The pinstripe



I think this is the most iconic kind of suit. It can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion and is certainly eye-catching!

2) Dad's Suit


Well, you wouldn't wear this to a job interview... This suit is definitely not for everyone. It's oversized and screams "I don't care!" loud for the whole world to hear, however I really do think there's some beauty to it.

3) The 90s Skirt Suit


I love this. It's a classy throwback that turns heads, while still highlighting stylish trimmings. The double-breasted blazer ans shoulder pads - I will certainly be searching for this in charity shops!

4) The 90s High Waisted Shorts


Sorry, I couldn't find a good picture - but this is EXACTLY it. The high waisted shorts and the eye-catching bright colour. This will definitely be in my Summer 2015 wardrobe.

5) The Typical 90s Suit



So I couldn't find the perfect example on a woman, but this is it. The 90s suit. It's classy, yet accesible to everyone; formal, yet still relaxed - everybody needs one of these.

You probably want to know my favourite...
Guys it's so hard! I honestly don't have a clue! I need help - tell me in the comments which are your favourites and why!

God bless,
Annoa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)