Thursday 3 July 2014

Animalistic Qualities...



Trends. Spring/Summer 2015. Animals. Yes, animals. Many collections, such as Matthew Williamson, Roberto Cavalli, Just Cavalli, House of Holland and Baja East were all sporting many features of the diverse animal kingdom in both their men and womens  pre collections. Matthew Williamson explored the gentle, graceful nature of the butterfly, combining fragile undertones of pastel blues and pinks with bold, dynamic strokes of dark reds, royal blues and rich purples. Henry Holland brought us the jungle, presenting the irresistible charm of the snake by fusing metallic hot pinks, enticing greens and tempting blues; the superiority of the leopard with elegant latte, mocha and cappuccino shades; and the rebel of the tiger with sour outbursts of raspberry, cherry and nectarine.
Be looking out for the return of animal print and animal influenced items when you're doing your summer clothing hauls! Will you buy a leopard print jacket and look down on the peasants, buy butterfly earrings and glide through the room, or buy a tiger print skirt and start a riot? Let me know in the comments how you're going to take on animalistic qualities!
God bless :)


14 comments:

  1. I love animal prints - they're so chic and stands-out. Great post Annoa!!
    *Appreciate your visit on my blog. Have a good weekend and I'm your new follower. :-)*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how i'm going to take on animalistic qualities..
    I feel like the bravest i've gotten is wearing a cheetah print scarf
    a post maybe on how to actually wear these trends?

    great post xx

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, definitely a post soon on how to wear these trends!
      Annoa xx

      Delete
  3. Great Post, I do love a bit of animal print here and there. :)

    TooClothesForComfort xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a picture of Rita Ora in a cow skin inspired print and I knew the animal print was back in trend. I love your post on the collections. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog....xo

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee this look!

    Subscribe to me on youtube.com/bootyfurl pretty please :)

    UK Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! And yessss of course I will, I've watched so many of your videos, your hair is beautiful and sososo long!!
    Annoa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I currently have a thing for armadillo prints, but, of course, leopard prints never go out of style. :)

    xo Kim
    Le Paper Doll
    FacebookInstagramBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooooh armadillo.... I need to get me some of that!
      Annoa xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)