Sunday 20 July 2014

Look forward to...

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't posted anything as of late, due to school work etc etc, but my summer holidays start on Tuesday, so I just thought I would let you know what you can look forward to this summer!
Well, after a request, I will be starting with 'How to Wear Animal Print' in three parts! This will include some adapted clothing, leopard prints and a Matthew Williamson inspired butterfly outfit!
You can also look forward to 'A Week In My Style', as well as multiple posts on great outfits I see while out and about in London and my wish list!
Soooooooooo, I hope you're looking forward to it! If there is anything in particular you would like me to make a post on, just comment - I read them all!

God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)