Thursday 3 July 2014

Beginnings

So...
Hi there! I have absolutely no idea how you found your way here, but welcome! My name is Annoa Abekah-Mensah and this (gesturing your laptop/tablet/phone screen) is my blog. This is my platform to share my style, inspiration and anything else fashion relevant that I think is important.
I'm still in school at the moment, and therefore I have absolutely no clue how frequent my posts may be, but to be on the safe side, I'm going to estimate... once a week? Or twice. Or neither. Who knows? I'm just going to let the tide carry me downstream and see what happens.
So, I'll be seeing you soon with my first official fashion post!
God bless :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, sister from another mother. Looking forward to your posts. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a starter to being a blogger myself, already loved your first post,
    good luck on everything, and looking forward to more :)

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so please, comment away! I will try to respond to every message and take a look at every blog! God bless :)